Friday, March 21, 2008

whoa

theres too much to really tell at this point. i know i should keep a better handle on this sucker but it always eludes me. though i'm glad i don't stick my head in the computer as much as my traveling contemporaries do, let me tell you yeesh. i was in tel aviv, guided by a few friendly soldiers with absolutely massive msixteens over their shoulders, the guns are completely exotic to my suburban eyes. anyways, i spent the night in tel aviv, i walked out onto my balcony in the middle of the city and watched probably a hundred bats, skittering through the air catching bugs. it made me want to run away, but i forced myself to watch them for a while. the next day i went to jerusalem, i've met many a messianic complex and jerusalem syndrome(people who think they are jesus, or in a womans case, sometimes, the virgin mary) the hostel is old. the tiles move under your feet while you walk around the comfortable couches. i found a good bed in a dorm next to a corner, i have my own shelf. mark twain stayed in this hostel, and herman melville too. today i went to the west bank, and that is too much to tell here, i'll have to do that in person.

No comments: